About SERVPRO of Grosse Pointe
SERVPRO of Grosse Pointe understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Grosse Pointe specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Grosse Pointe can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Grosse Pointe.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- SMT - Stone, Masonry and Ceramic Tile Cleaning Technician
- OSHA - Other Training
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- FCT - Floor Care (Hard Surfaces) Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Grosse Pointe Board of Realtors
- American Red Cross
- IICRC - Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification
- Official sponsor of the PGA Tour
- Grosse Pointe Chamber of Commerce